Search This Blog

Monday 15 September 2014

Hrithik Roshan Quotes and Sayings

Hrithik Roshan Quotes


The difference between an Ordeal and an Adventure, Is just your Perspective! image quote
"The difference between an Ordeal and an Adventure,
Is just your Perspective!"

Fitness begins with initiative and continues with consistency. The six pack abs is a byproduct of being healthy.
Hrithik Roshan

Life is supposed to be unfair. If it doesn't challenge u, it doesn't change u. Sometimes the only thing in your control is your ATTITUDE!
Hrithik Roshan

The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is just your perspective!
Hrithik Roshan

Every fear u feel is just your mind trying to protect u n keep u in your comfort zone. The only way out is to breakthrough. Do what u fear! 
Hrithik Roshan

We can All be Free. True flight is up n away from the conditioned patterns of the mind.
Hrithik Roshan

There is No one giant step that gets you to your goal. I take one step and I move a mile. Never let your heart break your mind.
Hrithik Roshan

The only way to find out what u are truly about is to challenge every single thing about urself. Head down. Push hard! 
Hrithik Roshan

Move!! No matter how hard it is, don't remain static! No matter how broken u feel, d very things u don't feel like doing, u must do! Don't wait 4 d energy, CREATE IT! Move! NOW!! Just do it! Create d environment u want for urself! It's within you.
Hrithik Roshan

The size of your hearts vestibule that holds your sadness also determines the amount of happiness it can someday hold. Make it LARGE!!
Hrithik Roshan

Don’t let your dreams just be dreams. What are you doing to do today to change that?
Hrithik Roshan

Who wants easy? Who wants fair! cold outside! How long you going to stay inside?
Hrithik Roshan

When love gives you pain, open your heart and give the person even more power to hurt you... and watch the suffering disappear!
Hrithik Roshan

I am calm cause there's a storm building!
Hrithik Roshan

You can judge the size of a man by the size of the problem it takes to bring him down.
Hrithik Roshan

Nobody else completes you. Its only when you are complete.. that you can love greatly...
Hrithik Roshan

To be able to laugh n celebrate life is also a talent! Don't wait for it...cultivate it! 
Hrithik Roshan

when you need love the most...is when you should GIVE love the MOST.
Hrithik Roshan

Among other things, life is about enjoying your success... Success is nothing but weaknesses turned inside out... so as long as weaknesses exist- so do chances of more success.
Hrithik Roshan

Life hits you hard. But it takes you three seconds to decide if you are a superhero or not. I am.
Hrithik Roshan

The world helps you to keep evolving and hope it's for better. You have to rise above all the tragedies in life. You have to grow, and if you stop growing, you are old.
Hrithik Roshan

I make the best Spanish omelettes in the world, but I won't tell you the recipe!
Hrithik Roshan

It's not a prerequisite for an actor to be obsessed about his looks. I know there are people who don't look in the mirror at all, and I'm getting there.
Hrithik Roshan

I can't act, and so I have to live that particular character in my real life and then exhibit it on screen.
Hrithik Roshan

I have been elevated to such a high status that the fall will be very steep.
Hrithik Roshan

I take my time to get into the mindset of the character and say my lines. I really have to be the person that I am playing.
Hrithik Roshan

I can be the best James Bond there is.
Hrithik Roshan

Just FOCUS on the OUTCOME . Everything else will automatically fall into place!
Hrithik Roshan

Life is not unfair. Life is what you make of it.
Hrithik Roshan

I don't consider myself a good actor.
Hrithik Roshan

If a film is good, it will work no matter what.
Hrithik Roshan

No comments:

Post a Comment