Search This Blog

Sunday 18 May 2014

Eminem Quotes and Sayings

Eminem Quotes



A lot of truth is said in jest.
Eminem 

Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.
Eminem 

Before I was famous, when I was just working in Gilbert's Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion.
Eminem 

Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.
Eminem 

Fame hit me like a ton of bricks.
Eminem 

I always wished for this, but it's almost turning into more of a nightmare than a dream.
Eminem 

I am whatever you say I am; if I wasn't, then why would you say I am.
Eminem 

I am who I am and I say what I think. I'm not putting a face on for the record.
Eminem 

I come from Detroit where it's rough and I'm not a smooth talker.
Eminem 

I don't hate women - they just sometimes make me mad.
Eminem 

I might talk about killing people, but that doesn't mean I do it.
Eminem 

I need drama in my life to keep making music.
Eminem 

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
Eminem 

I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit.
Eminem 

I want to solidify as an artist and show that as I grow as a person and make mistakes and learn from them, I'm going to grow artistically.
Eminem 

I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamour, but I'm not ashamed of anything.
Eminem 

I'd go to, like, six different schools in one year. We were on welfare, and my mom never ever worked.
Eminem 

I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm dumb, I smell. Did I mention I'm stupid?
Eminem 

If there's not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.
Eminem 

It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it's all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.
Eminem 

It'd be stupid for me to sit here and say that there aren't kids who look up to me, but my responsibility is not to them. I'm not a baby sitter.
Eminem 

My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him.
Eminem 

My only scheme was to be a rapper.
Eminem 

My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it.
Eminem 

Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you're always going to find a hip-hop tape; that's all I buy, that's all I live, that's all I listen to, that's all I love.
Eminem 

Say there's a white kid who lives in a nice home, goes to an all-white school, and is pretty much having everything handed to him on a platter - for him to pick up a rap tape is incredible to me, because what that's saying is that he's living a fantasy life of rebellion.
Eminem 

Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.
Eminem 

Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found.
Eminem 

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
Eminem 

There was a while when I was feeling like, 'Damn, if I'd just been born black, I would not have to go through all this'.
Eminem 

These times are so hard, and they're getting even harder.
Eminem 

To the people I forgot, you weren't on my mind for some reason and you probably don't deserve any thanks anyway.
Eminem 

When you're a little kid, you don't see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.
Eminem 

Yeah, I did see where the people dissing me were coming from. But, it's like, anything that happened in the past between black and white, I can't really speak on it, because I wasn't there. I don't feel like me being born the color I am makes me any less of a person.
Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment